MY FACE BOOK PAGE

Please come and Chat with me on my Facebook page. I share links to Free Knitting and Crochet Patterns, chat about ideas and you can share your creations -
https://www.facebook.com/CroftCraftsCardsKnitting

I always appreciate comments, as it's great to get feedback and helps me feel like Im not crafting alone :D

COPYRIGHT

There is a FREE Images section that I allow others to use.

However, I own the Copyright for all Photos of my Cards and Knitted Creations.
I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION for any of those photos to be used by a 3rd party.

22 February 2011

Art Deco Ladies - Debbi Moore Designs

I still very much love art deco artwork, especially the elegant ladies.  Both these cards were made with designs from a Debbi Moore Craft CD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...